BEST VACUUM ROBOT 2021
There is no doubt that having some of the best robot vacuum cleaners in 2021 will make home maintenance tasks easier. After all, you only need to press a button, and voila! He will be responsible for cleaning your house.
In this article, we will show you the selection of the best products, selected based on evaluations from both experts and users, and we will detail the characteristics that justify the benefits of buying your robot vacuum cleaner.
Top7 BEST ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER 2021
Although in the past they used to hit corners or spin mindlessly, now there are smart robots that can recognize the level of dirt and scan houses to avoid leaving skirts uncleaned. Robots will vacuum when you’re away, avoid stairs, and identify areas you don’t want them to enter, and even mop them up so you don’t have to mop frequently.
In this guide, we have selected the best robot vacuum cleaners based on value for money, and best rated by users like you.
|Cecotec Robot vacuum cleaner and floor scrubber Conga 1090 Connected Force, App Control, Vacuum, Sweep, scrub and mop, 1400 Pa, Special Brush for Pets, Smart Scrubbing, Alexa & Google Assist||LEFANT Robot Vacuum Cleaner 1500Pa with 500 ml Robot Vacuum Cleaners, with Enhanced 6D Collision Sensor technology, Ideal for Animal Hair, Carpets and Hard Floors, WiFi / Alexa / App, Black, M201||Rowenta X-plorer Series 40 Animal Care RR7267 – Robot vacuum cleaner and scrubber, WiFi, special pet hair, Alexa and Google Assistant, includes mop, magnetic tape, 3 modes, 150 min autonomy|
|OKP Robot Vacuum Cleaner 7.5cm Mini Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Dirt Detect Technology, Optimal Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Pets, Ideal for Hard Floors and Carpets, WiFi / Alexa / App K2||Shark Robot Vacuum Cleaner with automatic emptying IQ Robot [RV1000SEU], Anti-hair wrap, carpets and hard floors, wifi app, pet hair||iRobot – Roomba 692 Wifi Robot Vacuum Cleaner, for carpets and floors, Dirt Detect, 3-phase cleaning system, Smart Home and App control, Personalized suggestions, Compatible with voice assistants|
Top7 BEST ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER AND FLOOR SCRAPERS 2021
Today, the floor scrubbing robot vacuum cleaner is one of the most useful and demanded household appliances. They are capable of sweeping and mopping the floor at the same time, and they are so quiet that not even your pet will perceive their presence.
Now you can convert the daily time and effort you spend on cleaning into free time.
|Cecotec Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber Conga 7090 IA. Artificial Intelligence and Laser, 4 in 1, 10000 Pa, APP, Room plan||Cecotec Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber Conga 990 Vital. iTech 3.0, Scrub, Vacuum, Sweep and Mop, Suction Power up to 1400 PA, Programmable, Mixed Tank, 6 Modes, Remote Control||Zigma Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber 4000Pa, Laser, 2 in 1 Sweep and Scrub, Room Cleaning, App Control with Multiple Maps, Alexa and Siri Voice Control, for Hard Floor and Pet Hair|
|CREATE NETBOT S15 – Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber 4 in 1, Smart Navigation and App Mapping, Sweep, Vacuum, Scrub and Mop, Special Pets, Hard Floors and Carpets (Black-Turquoise)||Cecotec Conga 1790 Titanium Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber, iTech SmartGyro, sweeps, vacuums, scrubs and mops, 2100 Pa, App with Map, Pet Brush||Proscenic 850T Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber, 3000Pa, Compatible with Alexa & Google Home, Magnetic Wall, Tank and Tank 2 in 1 for Vacuuming, Sweeping, Mopping and Mopping, Dark Blue|
Top7 BEST ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER 2021 CONGA
The cecotec Conga vacuum cleaner is an intelligent robot that is designed to perform maximum cleaning at lower costs. It is one of the most complete vacuum cleaners out there, as quality is the most important thing.
If you want a good robot vacuum cleaner with the best quality-price on the market, this is yours.
|Cecotec Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber Conga 3890 Titanium. |
Laser, 2300 Pa suction power, Room management, Interactive Map, APP Control, Virtual Assistant, Solid and mixed tank
|Cecotec Window Cleaning Robot Conga WinDroid 980 Connected. |
iTech WinSquare: Smart Navigation, App, Vibrating Mop, 5-Stage Cleaning, Square Design, 5 Modes
|Cecotec Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber Conga 3890 Ultra. |
Laser, Suction Power 2300Pa, Room Management, Interactive Map, APP Control and Command, Virtual Assistant, Solid and mixed tank
|Cecotec Conga 1790 Titanium Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber, iTech SmartGyro, sweeps, vacuums, scrubs and mops, 2100 Pa, App with Map, Pet Brush||Cecotec Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber Conga 6090 Ultra, Laser, Cyclonic Technology, Vacuum, Scrub, Sweep and Mop, RoomPlan, Optical Sensor, APP, 10000 Pa, 10 Cleaning Modes, Virtual Assistant||Cecotec Robot vacuum cleaner and floor scrubber Conga 1090 Connected Force, App Control, Vacuum, Sweep, scrub and mop, 1400 Pa, Special Brush for Pets, Smart Scrubbing, Alexa & Google Assist|
Top7 BEST CHEAP ROBOT VACUUM CLEANERS 2021
|Cecotec Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Floor Scrubber Conga 990 Vital. |
iTech 3.0, Scrub, Vacuum, Sweep and Mop, Suction Power up to 1400 PA, Programmable, Mixed Tank, 6 Modes, Remote Control
|OKP Robot Vacuum Cleaner 7.5cm Mini Robot|
Vacuum Cleaner with Dirt Detect Technology, Optimal Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Pets, Ideal for Hard Floors and Carpets, WiFi / Alexa / App K2
|LEFANT Robot Vacuum Cleaner 1500Pa with 500 ml Robot Vacuum Cleaners, with Enhanced 6D Collision Sensor technology, Ideal for Animal Hair, Carpets and Hard Floors, WiFi / Alexa / App, Black, M201|
|FCHJJ 3-in-1 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Robot Vacuum Cleaner & Floor Scrubber 3 Cleaning Modes Vacuum Function, Sweeping Function, Scrubbing Function for Hard Floors and Carpets||Atyhao Robot Vacuum Cleaner USB Charging Smart Vacuum Cleaner Robot Automatic Sweeper Silent Sweeper Mop for Pets Hair Carpet Hard Floor||Mop ”“ Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Furniture and Skirting Detection Function|
Top7 BEST ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER WITH BROOM 2021
|Hoover H-FREE 100 HF122RH, Cordless Broom Vacuum, Cyclonic System, Hard Floor Brush, Integrated Accessories, LED Lights, 0.9L Tank, Lithium Battery, 40min, 2 Speeds, 6500Pa||INSE Corded Vacuum Cleaner, 18kPa Powerful Suction Broom Vacuum, 3-in-1 Vertical and Handheld Scoop Vacuum for Home, Sofas, Pets, 600W, 1L, Washable Hepa Filter (Blue)||Cecotec Cordless and Bagless Broom Vacuum Cleaner Conga Rockstar 200 Vital Ergoflex, 330 W, 3 in 1: Vertical, Broom and Hand, with Digital Brushless Motor, 20 KPA, Up to 50 min of autonomy|
|Bosch Flexxo Serie I 4 BBH32551 – Cordless and handheld vacuum cleaner, 25.2V, up to 55 minutes of autonomy, white color||Rowenta X-Pert 3.60 Flex RH6971 Cordless Broom Vacuum, with 3 functions in 1, 45 minute autonomy, lithium battery, flexible hose, easy access from floor to ceiling||Laresar Cordless Broom Vacuum Cleaner, 380 W, 26000pa Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 2600 mAh removable battery, up to 30 min, HEPA Filter, LED Electric Brush, for House & Pets (Elite 1)|
Features to consider before buying a robot vacuum cleaner
Different characteristics must be considered because this can determine both the frequency of cleaning, its depth, and the comfort of the user.
1. Roller and brush: There is a robot vacuum cleaner with two brushes, one on each side, to push the dust towards its nozzle. If you choose a model with a central roller, you should remember that there are different brushes, and depending on the shape, some are more useful for catching animal hair and others for rugs and carpets.
2. Strength: Another factor to consider is power. This is measured in pascals and in theory, the highest power (preferably 1,800 Pa) is the most indicated.
It should be noted that there are brushes that can “scrape” dirt well, and must be combined with the corresponding power to obtain the best performance.
3. Battery life: As with any device, in the case of robotic vacuums, the longer the battery life, the better. With a battery life of 100%, almost all models on the market can be used for about an hour and a half before they need to restore their charging base. The more battery, the higher the efficiency, but not all factors depend on the capacity of the battery, but on the degree of self-sufficiency of the battery.
4. Autonomy: It is one of the most important characteristics. If we buy a good robot vacuum cleaner, we want it to be as autonomous as possible, and that means that we have to worry as little as possible about it and simply do the maintenance … and little else.
5. Obstacle recognition: The first obvious function is that the robot can recognize and avoid obstacles. There are several ways to define the quality of the robot. The cheapest sensors use optical sensors (if there is light ahead), in fact, they almost always detect obstacles when they have collided. They generally use random motion algorithms and turn a certain angle when encountering obstacles.
Although cleaning is very complicated, they are very effective, but they usually take longer and can make certain areas dirty. The most advanced robots use cameras, lasers (the most accurate), or gyroscopes to draw pictures of houses. Robot vacuum cleaner They use advanced algorithms to clean the map of each room (including obstacles), so they are faster (because they do not repeat areas), and they do not leave an inch of dirt. Logically, they are also more expensive.
6. Anti-drop sensor: Also check if you have an anti-drop sensor. They are special sensors that can detect stairs or slopes. They are essential if you live on more than one plant.
7. Capacity of the tank: The volume of sediment is one of the keys to choosing a robot vacuum cleaner because it depends largely on whether we have pets … For example, if we do not have pets and live in an apartment, a capacity of about 0, 3 liters will be enough. Another thing is if we have pets or live in a bigger house. In this case, the minimum volume must be 0.5 liters, since the animals will lose hair, therefore the capacity of the robot’s water tank must be high.
8. HEPA filters: The most normal thing is that it has a HEPA filter, but you have to pay attention, because it is the container that can retain the most dust, and the best filter for allergy sufferers because they can capture tiny dust particles.
9. Accessories: The cheapest is not always the best option. When we go to buy, we must check if there are spare parts and accessories that it brings. The more parts that are sold, the more spare parts we will have if something goes wrong. The most basic are filters and brushes, but if there are virtual walls, it is best to define where the robot vacuum cleaner can and cannot pass.
10. Height: Usually size is not considered, but this is another feature to consider before buying. Don’t you like bending over to clean the furniture under the sofa or coffee table? If the robot is tall enough, we can place it under that piece of furniture. Just look at the space you are going to clean and then choose the robot that fits the minimum height.
11. House Map: Although this is not an essential function, more advanced robots can draw house maps. This allows them to find permanent objects (such as cabinets or tables) and move more quickly. It is also very useful to quickly define a room or an area of it that you do not want to clean from your mobile device. For example, a children’s room or a dog feeder.
12. Restricted area: Not all robots can avoid the area of the house. The simplest does not have this option. Others force us to manually map each room and delimit the areas that we do not want to clean in the mobile application. State-of-the-art technology can create a virtual map of the house on its own, and it is enough to mark the rooms by touching them with your finger so that they can avoid them.
13. Types of surfaces: They are designed to clean smooth surfaces (floors, parquet, tiles) including carpets and rugs. The most advanced sensors have sensors that detect the type of floor and change the cleaning mode when a carpet is detected.
14. Pet mode: If you have animals in your home, you must purchase a robot that provides a “pet” mode and a “silent” mode. Pet mode is specifically used to remove hair from the carpet for a more thorough cleaning.
15. Purifying and anti-allergic: One of the advantages of robotic vacuum cleaners is that almost all of them are equipped with air filters. Therefore, in addition to cleaning, they can also purify the environment. If you have allergies at home, this would be an excellent purchase.
16. Floor scrubbers: Robotic vacuum cleaners are also increasingly becoming scrubbers. They have a small water tank, and you usually have to install a plug that is used as a mop. They are more expensive because they force you to change the design, but they are also more useful.
17. Price: Of course it is an important factor to value and take into account that sometimes the most expensive is not always the best if it is not accompanied by benefits that justify it.
What is the best robot vacuum cleaner?
The Roomba robot vacuum cleaners were the first to break into the market and today they are still the benchmark brand in terms of prestige, although their prices are high. Now you can find a variety of cheaper vacuum cleaners with very good performance, and in this area, the Conga robot vacuum cleaners are the most outstanding.
Among other outstanding brands, we have vacuum cleaners from LG, Philips, Vileda, Taurus, or Rowenta among others, which are joined by the ever-present Chinese brands such as Xiaomi, Ilife, or Ecovacs.
It is important, beyond the brands, to assess the performance of each robot vacuum cleaner or floor scrubber and select the one that best suits the needs of your home.
Roomba or Conga, comparison
Undoubtedly, the Roomba robots and the Cecotec Conga are the predominant brands in the robot vacuum market, and many times doubts arise as to which to buy, so we are going to evaluate them by characteristics.
- PRICE : The Cecotec Conga win in this section, because in terms of quality price, they are at the highest today in the market. Roomba robots are high-earning products and their prices are usually high.
- INNOVATION : The Irobot Roomba are still the benchmark brand in terms of innovations, and are the mirror where the competition is looked at for its new projects. If what you are looking for is a robot vacuum cleaner with the latest technologies, this is yours.
- PERFORMANCE : The Conga robots surprise us more every day with their new models, all of them incorporate floor scrubbers, no matter how basic, and you will not find a Conga without the minimum quality benefits, therefore in this section there are winners.
- EXPERIENCE : There is no color here. The more than 20 years in the market for Roomba robots make them be at the top in terms of valuation. They are high-end robots, with the latest technology.
Obviously, it all depends on what you are looking for and what best suits your home, so here are our recommendations:
- If you want to play it safe and go for an established brand, buy an iRobot Roomba.
- If you are looking for value for money and the brand takes a back seat, Cecotec Conga.
- If you are looking for a simple robot vacuum cleaner, the Conga include interesting extras, although there are also the other brands mentioned above where there are good vacuum cleaners.
- If you are looking for a premium robot of a certain status, the Roomba is like the rolex in a watch.
Roomba robot vacuum cleaners are the pioneers in this sector, it is a reliable brand that gives all the guarantees that a good product should have and its higher prices justify all this.
By contrast, today its technology is no longer exclusive, and other brands have been at the forefront at lower prices, it is the law of competition. The Cecotec Conga is, in this case, robot with more features, such as the scrubbing function or laser mapping.
Whatever your purchase choice, in both cases you will be safe as both Roomba and Conga are the current benchmark in the sector and therefore are the best robot vacuum cleaners in 2021.
Why buy a robotic vacuum cleaner?
A good robot vacuum cleaner can clean dirt and dust from the floor without spending time or effort, ideal for those who have little time (or very little inclination) to take care of cleaning the house. Also, if you have children, you must have an impeccable floor, especially if there are pets with their hair everywhere.
Those allergic to dust should be very careful with mites and dirt and unless they invest in very expensive equipment, consider a robotic vacuum cleaner that can perform deep cleaning. Plus, using a robot vacuum at home can become one less day job!